The eye of the camel prevents heart disease and cancer of the intestines

The eye of the camel prevents heart disease and cancer of the intestines


The eye of the camel prevents heart disease and cancer of the intestines
A recent study by US researchers found that eating a handful of 'Ain al-Jamal' daily may prevent heart disease and bowel cancer.



According to the website of the Daily Mail, the study concluded that eating one third of a cup of eye-camel for six weeks significantly reduces the production of bile acid excess, in addition to reducing the levels of "bad" cholesterol.



Previous research has linked these bile acids to bowel cancer, while low cholesterol levels are associated with a lower risk of heart disease.



The researchers believe that the high dietary fiber content in the eye of the camel encourages the growth of "good" bacteria in the intestine, which benefits the health of the heart and colon.



Scientists also found that although the camel's eye contains a high calorie content, only 80% of it absorbs it, while intestinal bacteria consume the remaining 20%.



Bowel cancer affects about 97,000 new people a year in the United States, and heart disease is the leading cause of death, causing one in four deaths.



For her part, Professor Hannah Holcher of the University of Illinois, said that secondary bile acids are higher in individuals with higher rates of colorectal cancer.
The eye of the camel prevents heart disease and cancer of the intestines
A recent study by US researchers found that eating a handful of 'Ain al-Jamal' daily may prevent heart disease and bowel cancer.



According to the website of the Daily Mail, the study concluded that eating one third of a cup of eye-camel for six weeks significantly reduces the production of bile acid excess, in addition to reducing the levels of "bad" cholesterol.



Previous research has linked these bile acids to bowel cancer, while low cholesterol levels are associated with a lower risk of heart disease.



The researchers believe that the high dietary fiber content in the eye of the camel encourages the growth of "good" bacteria in the intestine, which benefits the health of the heart and colon.



Scientists also found that although the camel's eye contains a high calorie content, only 80% of it absorbs it, while intestinal bacteria consume the remaining 20%.



Bowel cancer affects about 97,000 new people a year in the United States, and heart disease is the leading cause of death, causing one in four deaths.